Muscatine Weed Park Zoo, in Muscatine, in United States, was founded in 1921. Muscatine Weed Park Zoo closed down in 1980.
The land for Weed Park was donated to Muscatine in 1899 by Dr. James Weed and his wife, Mary, and dedicated on July 4 of that year. The Weeds, who were horticulture enthusiasts and farmers, reportedly donated the land so that people could appreciate its scenic beauty. The southeast lookouts provide panoramic views of the Mississippi River valley.