New England Caravan, located in United States.
By 1833, this menagerie was owned by a partnership among Thomas Tufts, Hiram E. Waring and E. Waring. We have no proof that they owned it at its beginning in 1830. Nor do we know what animals they owned, as none of their ads in 1830 or 1831 list anything other than a huge horse, some nineteen hands high.
1835: In 1835, the menagerie became part of The Zoological Institute.