Miller, Mead and Delavans Grand Menagerie, United States, was founded in 1834. Miller, Mead and Delavans Grand Menagerie closed down in 1835.
1834: The title Miller, Mead and Olmstead menagerie changed to Miller, Mead & Delavan’s Grand Menagerie of Living Animals.
This marks the inclusion of William A. Delavan (1804-1873) as a partner.
1835: The title changed to Miller, Yale, and Sands.