Al G-Kelly Miller Brothers Circus, in Hugo, United States, was founded in 1938.
The Al G. Kelly Miller Brothers Circus was created in 1938 by Obert Miller and his sons Kelly and Dory. The show eventually was closed and the Millers went on to purchase the Carson and Barnes Circus (still operated by the family today), along with other shows. The original name of their first show was reincarnated under leadership of David Rawls in 1984, operated until 2006. At one point in the 1980s, the name was shortened simply to "Kelly Miller Circus." In 2007, the show was purchased by John Ringling North II, grandson of Mabel Ringling (sister to the Ringling Brothers).
From its new beginnings in 1984, the show has leased elephants from the Carson and Barnes Circus. No elephants have been owned following its closure by Obert Miller decades earlier.
1952: Listed in the menagerie are 23 elephants