Kay Brothers Circus, United States, was founded in 1918 and the first elephant arrived in 1932. Kay Brothers Circus closed down in 1938.
Kay Bros. (Also: Kaye Bros.) Circus, 1918-1941, 1951, 1988-1989.
William Ketrow, proprietor 1918-1941,
Chuck Koenekemp, proprietor, 1988-1989.
Circus, circa 1961, Al Kayda, proprietor; Ketrow Bros.
Circus 1906-1930, William Ketrow, proprietor.
Kay Bros. had only a single elephant its first season of 1932 but later acquired another and they were
presented by Ketrow's daughter, Mary Ellen.//Buckles Woodcock