Circus Williams-Althoff, in Cologne, Germany, was founded in 1976. Circus Williams-Althoff closed down in 1996 in Cologne, .
1976: Circus Williams-Althoff wounded by Franz Althoff, Jr. (born 1943), son of Adolf Althoff, and nephew to Carola Williams, who founded Circus Willams which were rented out and later sold to Irvin Field, labelled as Ringling Red Unit.
1991: Renamed to Moscow circus.
1996. The circus closed down.