Van Amburgh Circus (Mugivan & Bowers), United States
, was founded in 1906. Van Amburgh Circus (Mugivan & Bowers) closed down in 1908.
In 1904 two "Lucky Boys" Jerry Mugivan
and Bert Bowers,
fielded their first circus out of Kansas City on 10 rented cars and was called "The Great Van Amburg Show."
Their menagerie consisted of one lion, two wolves and some wild life.
Later in the season George Hall Jr.
joined the show with his side show that included "Pearl" and other performing animals. Hall stayed most of the season and the Van Amburg Show survived, even showing a nice profit.
Mugivan and Bowers were off and running.