Owner and director was Friedich Wilhelm Alexander Eisfeldt, who was killed by his elephant in Riga in 1890. Most artists belonged to the families Eisfeldt and Hertzberg.
The family immigrated to Sweden with Heinrich Friedrich Eisfeldt, born 1815 in Ellrich, Germany, and Concordia Kunigunda Kunst, born 1820 in Roskilde, Denmark.
1. Friedich Wilhelm Alexander Eisfeldt, born in Strausberg in Harz, Germany, in 1834. Alexander married Matilda Amalia Maria Magito.
2. Matilda Eisfeld. Married to Ludvig Elias Olsson??
3. Berta Vilhelmina Henriette Torhilda Eisfeld, born 1838 in Lund. Married 1875 to Johan August Melmblom. (Their daughter Hulda Sofia Melblom was married to cirkus director Josef Möller (Cirkus du Nord).
4. Amalia Justina Eisfeld, born 1840 in Åbo, Finland.
5. Fritz Eisfeld, born 1842 in S:t Petersburg.
6. Catharina Terese Eisfeldt, born in 1845 in Dorpat, Livland. Married to Otto Willhelm Vollberg.
7. Ingeborg Eleonora Sofia Vilhelmina Eisfeldt, born 1850 in Nystad, Finland.
8. Frans Eisfeld, born 1857 in Köping.
1861: Heinrich Friedrich Eisfeld died.
1876: Ingeborg Eisfeldt married Johan Abraham Eriksson from Vingåker, Sweden.
1876: Catharina Theresia Eisfeldt gave birth to a daughter Axelina Seraphia in Ronneby, Sweden.
1890-02-22 in Viborg: Heinrich Gustaf Eisfeldt and Jenny Olga Victoria Bergström married.
1890: Alexander Eisfeldt was killed by the elephant in city of Riga, December 1890.
The circus was then managed by Alexanders son, Heinrich Gustaf Eisfeldt, born in Jamburg, Russia 1860, and his wife, lion tamer Jenny Olga Wiktoria Bergström, born in 1869 in Norrköping, Sweden.
1914: The circus was managed by the widow Ingeborg Eleonora Sofia Wilhelmina Eriksson, born Eisfeldt.