Tilburg Zoo, located at Bredaseweg, in Tilburg, in Netherlands, was founded in 1931. Tilburg Zoo closed down in 1973.
Founded as Burger Zoo by Mr and Mrs Van Glabbeek. Mrs Van Glabbeek was daughter to Mr. Burger who also founded Arnheim Zoo. 1946 Burger Zoo was bought by animal dealer Christ van Dijk and the name was changed to Tilburgs Natuur Dierenpark (Tilburgs Nature Zoo)