Biller Brothers Circus, located in United States, was founded in 1949. Biller Brothers Circus closed down in 1951.
Arthur Sturmack, proprietor. Was listed as Howe's Famous Hippodrome Circus in 1952.
Live elephants were set to make an appearance in Winder on March 17, 1950, at an event sponsored by the Strand Theatre and a group of local merchants in connection with the film “Song of India.” Two baby elephants, Margie and Lillie, were expected to arrive in Winder courtesy of the Biller Brothers Circus. http://barrow.patch.com/articles/march-17-1950-arrival-of-elephants