Tom Mix Circus, United States, was founded in 1935 and the first elephant arrived in 1936. The last elephant left in 1938. Tom Mix Circus closed down in 1938.
In 1934 Tom Mix purchased an interest in the Samuel B. Dill Circus and changed its name to the Sam B. Dill Circus and Tom Mix Wild West Show
After Sam Dill died 1935, the name was changed to Tom Mix Circus.
With his own circus, Tom toured through America, Canada and Mexico.
In 1938, four years later, after floundering in Oklahoma and Texas it closed in Pecos, Texas on September 10.