Carson and Barnes Circus, located at Box J, in Hugo, Oklahama, in United States.
At Carson and Barnes Circus lives 14 elephants with records in this database: (detail list)
The Carson & Barnes Circus never had more than five elephants under Jack Moore. The 1962 group included Mabel, Jenny, Josky, Wanda and Suzie.
To the uninformed Jack Moore first called his show the Tex Carson Circus and leased his first elephant from D.R. Miller in 1954 "Mabel". By the time this picture was taken he had four, "Mabel", "Josky", "Jenny" and "Suzie" and a new name "Carson & Barnes". To what extent D.R. was involved with this show is unknown.
By 1969 Mr. Moore had passed away and D.R. made a settlement with his widow Angela and thru a complicated set of circumstances took the Carson & Barnes title and placed it on his show which it remains until this day.
The Al G. Kelly & Miller Bros. title remained dormant for the next 15 years until it was revived by David Rawls in an abbreviated form "Kelly Miller Circus".