Menagerie Schloss Kaiserebersdorf, located at Kaiserebersdorfer Strasse 297, in Vienna, in Austria, was founded in 1552. Menagerie Schloss Kaiserebersdorf closed down in 1753.
The austrian emperor Maximillian II von Habsburg founded a menagerie in 1552 at the castle of Kaiserebersdorf.
Among other animals were here kept the first elephant in Austria, Suleiman.
The animal collection was later moved to Vienna Zoo in Schönbrunn.