Macomber and Birchard, located in United States, was founded in 1830. Macomber and Birchard closed down in 1832.
1830: In October 1830, either Ezra or Harvey Birchard, or both, invested in Macomber and Co and it became Macomber & Birchard.
1832: The partnership was dissolved in March, 1832, and Howe & Birchard emerged as the surviving entity
1835: In 1835, all US menageries became part of The Zoological Institute.